- Choose the Right Webinar Platform
- Outline Your Webinar Content
- Introduce yourself and your online course
- Share relevant case studies, statistics, or success stories
- Offer a preview of your course content
- Address common questions or objections
- Include a clear call to action (CTA)
- Engage Your Audience
- Polls and surveys
- Live chat or Q&A sessions
- Interactive exercises or demonstrations
- Visual aids like slides, images, and videos
- Practice Your Presentation
- Promote Your Webinar
- Email campaigns
- Social media posts
- Blog posts and guest blogging
- Collaborations with industry influencers
- Paid advertising
- Follow Up with Attendees
- Send a thank-you email with a link to the webinar recording
- Share additional resources, such as blog posts or articles
- Offer exclusive discounts or bonuses for attendees
- Invite feedback and ask for testimonials
What are Some Software Platforms to Help Create Your Webinar? Here are three popular options for hosting marketing webinars plus one that you probably already use Vimeo:
- Demio Demio is a user-friendly platform designed specifically for marketing webinars. It offers a clean and simple interface, making it easy to set up and run your webinars. Demio’s features include real-time chat, polls, handouts, and interactive CTAs. Additionally, the platform provides robust analytics to help you optimize your marketing efforts. approx $499 annual
- WebinarJam WebinarJam is a popular choice for marketers, as it comes with a suite of marketing tools and features. The platform enables you to create registration pages, send automated email reminders, and integrate with various third-party tools. WebinarJam also allows you to stream your webinars on YouTube and Facebook Live for increased reach. approx $468 annually
- ClickMeeting “Best Free Trial” ClickMeeting is another platform that caters to marketing webinars. It offers a wide range of customization options, enabling you to create a branded webinar experience. ClickMeeting’s features include polls, surveys, chat, and screen sharing. The platform also supports integration with popular email marketing tools, CRM systems, and social media platforms. approx $300 annually
- Vimeo Vimeo has video creation with player customization and privacy controls with unlimited screen and webcam recording. approx $84 annually
Alignable – Thanks for Voting!
- Alignable has been around since 2014, is US-based and has over 7 million users in more than 35,000 communities. (2020 they had 4.5 million)
Alignable is a Boston based company that aims to connect the world’s local businesses and organizations. It’s made up of a partnership between various companies and provides business owners with a technology that helps users effectively network within the local community. Their services aim at improving business owners’ search for customers.
The connection created allows business owners to connect among themselves and share resources such as business advice, recommendations, and services. By doing this, the business economy is greatly enhanced.
The large network formed connects various businesses in local communities. Through the community, the business owners can message one another about important updates and share events, promotions, and job openings, etc.
The networks are formed by trusted business owners. From various locations and different industries, you get targeted customers depending on what you are looking for.
Customers obtained through the network are from people that you can trust.
Business Owner Forum
Under the business owner forum, there are multiple answers to questions that you might have. There is a Q&A with Frequently Asked Questions as well as a business owner discussion forum.
The business owner discussions enable you to ask for and receive advice related to your line of work. You will receive suggestions from industry peers and the best solutions for any challenges you might be facing.
- Alignable is free, and there are premium features. The free account consists of a connection radius of 2 Miles (reaching as many as 500 businesses), 10 monthly Connections, and an Optimized Profile Page. With the paid versions, you get more Connections and a larger reach.
Is Alignable right for you?
Vickie Christensen of Wellman Works Ltd. in Cameron Park, specializes in getting your business found on the Internet. I use my wealth of knowledge in the technical and marketing field earned over the last 30 plus years. I love working with businesses and making them more successful because that makes our community stronger.
Years of digging in and looking for the solutions that big companies can afford brought me, as a small business here. What I’ve spent years studying and applying to my own businesses are available to you.
Internet Visibility and Brand – you have found the person that listens and understands and will help you understand. It is my mission to give the opportunity that large companies have to your business and to promote the ethics of the Rotary 4-Way Test: In all things we do and say; Is it the Truth, Is it fair to all concerned, Will it build good will and better friendships, and Will it be beneficial to all concerned.
I look forward to hearing from you and discovering how I can best help you.
For digital business card https://bit.ly/VickieBusinessCard
Please call or text me at 916-835-5704 or make a quick call appt. at https://meetwithvickie.com email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want Educational Updates About Internet Visibility?