Where is the Opportunity for Overpriced Homes Sitting on the Market?
and the BThe seller was adamant about the price point and now here we are – an appraisal that may expire and a home that may be targeted by buyers as a home that they can bring in a very low offer.
As a Real Estate Agent, this is an opportunity to connect with the Listing Agent and assist in a more realistic market-based pricing, “But how do I get the opportunity to connect with the Listing Agent?”
1. Social Media – share the Listing Agent’s posts with the Listing Agent’s information. Tag them in posts that you have made showing happy customers on both the seller and buyer side.
2. Social Media – Post Similar homes in the area you are looking at and highlight the drop in prices, but Happy Customers and innovative solutions.
3. Send a text: Offer a little information of support – offer help.
How do I find more inventory?
1. Don’t forget about new home builders – connect with the Listing Agent for the new community and be friends and a support system to broaden their reach on – you guessed it – Social Media.
2. Look for Landlords that need Property Management – i.e., they don’t want to manage a rental, they inherited a rental etc. KEY: Look for Property Management that will give you back the property as your Listing like with Kelly Le in Elk Grove and the Bay Area with Jade Stone Assets, Inc.
Have a great week!!!
Alignable – Thanks for Voting!
- Alignable has been around since 2014, is US-based and has over 7 million users in more than 35,000 communities. (2020 they had 4.5 million)
Alignable is a Boston based company that aims to connect the world’s local businesses and organizations. It’s made up of a partnership between various companies and provides business owners with a technology that helps users effectively network within the local community. Their services aim at improving business owners’ search for customers.
The connection created allows business owners to connect among themselves and share resources such as business advice, recommendations, and services. By doing this, the business economy is greatly enhanced.
The large network formed connects various businesses in local communities. Through the community, the business owners can message one another about important updates and share events, promotions, and job openings, etc.
The networks are formed by trusted business owners. From various locations and different industries, you get targeted customers depending on what you are looking for.
Customers obtained through the network are from people that you can trust.
Business Owner Forum
Under the business owner forum, there are multiple answers to questions that you might have. There is a Q&A with Frequently Asked Questions as well as a business owner discussion forum.
The business owner discussions enable you to ask for and receive advice related to your line of work. You will receive suggestions from industry peers and the best solutions for any challenges you might be facing.
- Alignable is free, and there are premium features. The free account consists of a connection radius of 2 Miles (reaching as many as 500 businesses), 10 monthly Connections, and an Optimized Profile Page. With the paid versions, you get more Connections and a larger reach.
Is Alignable right for you?
Want Educational Updates About Internet Visibility?
Vickie Christensen of Wellman Works Ltd. in Cameron Park, specializes in getting your business found on the Internet. I use my wealth of knowledge in the technical and marketing field earned over the last 30 plus years. I love working with businesses and making them more successful because that makes our community stronger.
Years of digging in and looking for the solutions that big companies can afford brought me, as a small business here. What I’ve spent years studying and applying to my own businesses are available to you.
Internet Visibility and Brand – you have found the person that listens and understands and will help you understand. It is my mission to give the opportunity that large companies have to your business and to promote the ethics of the Rotary 4-Way Test: In all things we do and say; Is it the Truth, Is it fair to all concerned, Will it build good will and better friendships, and Will it be beneficial to all concerned.
I look forward to hearing from you and discovering how I can best help you.
For digital business card https://bit.ly/VickieBusinessCard
Please call or text me at 916-835-5704 or make a quick call appt. at https://meetwithvickie.com email at: firstname.lastname@example.org